Our unique, highly respected internship program encourages students to play an integral role in high-level projects across the entire company and contribute directly to the success of the organization as a whole.
Opportunities may vary each year depending on the needs of the organization and its departments. In general, positions are available with the following departments:
- Marketing/PR/Strategic Alliances & Entertainment
- Hospitality/Learning & Development
- Operations/Property Management
Length of time: 8 -10 weeks (program begins in early June)
Hours per week: Full-time- 40 hours per week
The Summer Intern Experience is comprised of four components:
Training and Development
- During the first week of the program, the company provides extensive training in company history, property tours, business unit functions, guest service alignment, and general business protocols.
- Each intern will spend approximately 30-32 hours per week with his/her assigned department working on various projects, participating in meetings and contributing to the team.
- Each intern will be assigned to a peer team to work on group research projects selected by the company. At the end of each research period, each team will complete a formal presentation of its ideas to management. Eight hours each week are allotted to work on the project.
Management/Project Meetings/Special Events
- Interns will be given the opportunity to participate in various management, project meetings and/or special events depending on availability and subject matter.
Applications Dates: Closed for 2017