- Competitive salaries
- Employee recognition programs
- Comprehensive benefits, including health and life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options
- 401(k) plan
- Time-off programs, including vacation, holiday and sick time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Complimentary parking
- Dynamic, beautiful working environment in sunny Los Angeles
We are always looking for talented, hardworking and collaborative professionals who take joy in delighting others and find passion in all that they do. At Caruso, no matter what role you play, you are given the tools and the encouragement to make an impact on the organization and on your career.
- Assist design team with drafting, rendering, and exhibits for in-house development studies
- Organize materials library and archives
- Occasionally attend project site meetings
- Collect and organize as-built information from existing development portfolio
- Assist with documentation of project completion
- Research applicable building, zoning and land development codes
- Assist with product research
If you are interested in positions at The Grove, please visit http://jobs.thegrovela.com/ to apply to opportunities with The Grove and the Original Farmers Market tenants. In addition, please contact the retailer or restaurant directly at any of our properties to apply for a position.
Due to the volume of submissions, we kindly ask for your patience. A representative from our company will contact those applicants with the background and qualifications for each position.
Our website is updated when new positions become available for any of our projects or locations. You may apply online to any currently posted position. If you are interested in working for a retailer or restaurant located at any current or future project, please contact the retailer/restaurant directly.
Please call the entertainment hotline at 323-900-8041. Follow the instructions on the voicemail for submitting your information.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for one of our current openings, please download and complete our employment application and submit it along with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. You must reference the job number and title of the position you are applying for on the application. Only those applications with a specific job number referenced will be considered.