Grant & Funding Request
Thank you for considering The Caruso Family Foundation as a prospective partner to your organization. We are always looking to support innovative ideas and efforts that align with our vision, so we encourage you to read our mission and values to get a better understanding of who we are and what we do.
Before you submit a Grant & Funding request, we ask that you please review and meet the guidelines below.
- The Foundation’s philanthropic interests take a long-term approach to transforming the lives of underserved youth through education. Our initiatives begin as early as six months of age and can continue through to graduate-level opportunities. We also focus on access to superior healthcare to help make our communities stronger.
- On occasion, the Foundation will consider supporting programs outside of our core mission of focus if there is a history of demonstrating outstanding initiatives.
- The Foundation reviews funding requests from 501(c)(3) organizations, mostly serving Los Angeles County.
- Eligible applicants must be organizations in operation for a minimum of 5 years, and that reflect established and stable leadership.
- An income and expense budget for the project, to include projected sources of revenues.
- IRS Letter of Determination of 501(c)(3) and public charity status.
- A copy of the most recent audited financial statement.
- A copy of the most recent fiscal year’s entire filed IRS Form 990.